3. Jokowi Inaugurates New Ministers, Deputy Ministers
Indonesia’s President Joko Widodo inaugurated on Wednesday six new cabinet members and five deputy ministers at the State Palace in Jakarta.
The new ministers were installed based on Presidential Decree No. 133/2020 on the Filling and Replacement of Several Ministers in Onward Indonesia Cabinet for the period of 2019-2024.
Meanwhile, the appointment of the deputy ministers was based on Presidential Decree No. 76/2020 on the Dismissal and Appointment of Deputy Ministers in Onward Indonesia Cabinet from 2019 to 2024.
Below is the list of the new cabinet ministers and deputy ministers:
1. Social Affairs Minister Tri Rismaharini
2. Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Sandiaga Salahudin Uno
3. Health Minister Budi Gunawan Sadikin
4. Religious Affairs Minister Yaqut Cholil Quomas
5. Marine Affairs and Fisheries Minister Sakti Wahyu Trenggono
6. Trade Minister Muhammad Lutfi
7. Deputy Defense Minister Sakti Wahyu Trenggono
8. Deputy Law and Human Rights Minister Edward Omar Syarif Hiariej
9. Deputy Health Minister Dante Saksono Harbuwono
10. Deputy Agriculture Minister Harfiq Hasnul Qolbi
11. Deputy State-Owned Enterprises Minister Pahala Nugraha Mansyuri
Dapatkan update berita pilihan dan breaking news setiap hari dari Kompas.com. Mari bergabung di Grup Telegram "Kompas.com News Update", caranya klik link https://t.me/kompascomupdate, kemudian join. Anda harus install aplikasi Telegram terlebih dulu di ponsel.