Meanwhile, Bali Governor Wayan Koster previously said that international travelers, both Indonesians, and foreigners, are no longer required to undergo a mandatory quarantine.
“The implementation of mandatory quarantine will be exempted for international travelers who enter Indonesia via Bali airport or seaport only,” said Koster as quoted by state news agency Antara on Saturday, March 5.
Here are the requirements for international travelers who intend to enter Indonesia via Bali:
1. Foreign travelers must provide proof of paid hotel reservation with a minimum stay of four days, while Indonesian citizens must provide their domicile address in Bali;
2. To proof of full vaccination or booster vaccine;
3. To undergo PCR test upon arrival and wait for the results at the hotel;
4. The travelers will be allowed to conduct their activities in public once the negative result is released and strictly follow the health protocols;
5. International travelers must undergo another PCR test at their hotels;
6. An antigen test is required to be taken daily by participants of international events.
“Self-isolation must be done at the hotel if the test result is positive. For elderly with comorbidities must be immediately hospitalized,” said Koster.
(Writer: Luthfia Ayu Azanella | Editor: Rendika Ferri Kurniawan)
Dapatkan update berita pilihan dan breaking news setiap hari dari Kompas.com. Mari bergabung di Grup Telegram "Kompas.com News Update", caranya klik link https://t.me/kompascomupdate, kemudian join. Anda harus install aplikasi Telegram terlebih dulu di ponsel.